Sunday, June 8, 2008

Three More Days!!!!!


We leave for China in THREE MORE DAYS!!


YIKES. YIKES. YIKES.


We are very excited, but unfortunately the dominant emotion that is emerging right now is P.A.N.I.C. (is panic an emotion? IDK and IDC - text talk in a moment of stress). Soooo many things to do as the time is quickly ticking away!


O-kay...I just took a deep breath, and now I hope to calmly say a HUGE, completely sincere and heartfelt...













THANK YOU ...








to my precious Mom and my dear sister, Cindy, who tomorrow will be filling up the tank of Cindy's van with liquid gold and driving 12-13 long hours to our home in Texas to care for our smallest treasure, Brielle.

Last summer, when I told Cindy and my Mom that we were adopting again, they both immediately volunteered to do whatever I needed them to do - namely, take care of Brielle while we were in China. Then, thinking it was best for Brielle, they suggested coming HERE so that Brielle would be in familiar surroundings! I am completely humbled and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family! It's definitely going to be rough leaving Brielle, but I KNOW she will be well loved and cared for. Also, she'll get to spend a lot of time playing with her cousins!

I love you, Mom, Cindy, Megan, Miyah, and Mei Lin!
I can't wait to see you here in Texas!








No comments: