Friday, March 6, 2009

Hoping to Win a Book and Hoping You'll Get One, Too!

Since going through the paperchase to bring Brock home, I've followed the blog, "Owlhaven", where I've been inspired, challenged, and received a lot of ideas/advice about raising and homeschooling children.

The author of Owlhaven has TEN kids - from three different countries - and she has homeschooled them all! A true hero in my book! You can imagine how excited I am to find out that the author of this inspirational blog has authored a new book titled, A Sane Woman's Guide to Raising a Large Family.

Because I WANT and NEED a copy of her book :o) and because I think you do, too :o), I've linked to her blog (click on Owlhaven or her book title) where she's outlined "rules" for a Book Giveaway. Check it out!

**Please see the "I hear you!" post below if you haven't already...exciting times at our house!**

No comments: