Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

(One day late...just like my card)

Dad ~

Thanks for:

*teaching me to be disciplined
*modeling and passing on a great sense of humor
*always being there for every event I ever participated in
*your tender, loving side
*the countless hours of shooting hoops at Trinity school
*being my first running partner, and
*still running with me
*your fun energetic personality
*sharing warm cups of coffee and conversation

I love you, Dad!



Happy Father's Day to you, Max!



Thanks for:

*putting our kids and our marriage first
*coming home at 5:00, even though you have enough work to keep you there all night
*joyfully and willingly spending your free time with the kids and me
*being a fun dad!
*your wise fatherly counsel
*appreciating(and often reminding me of) the value of full-time motherhood
*providing a stable home in which our children can thrive
*modeling a positive, non-complaining attitude in all situations

I am so blessed to be sharing this journey of parenthood with you!
I love you!!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

A late Happy Father's Day to Max.

The daddy photos are so sweet.

Cindy

China Girl said...

Cool!! I didn't know you had a blog!! Happy late Father's Day uncle Max!! Nice pictures!!

Anonymous said...

wow Im a part of your slide show no more changing see u in sept